Below are frequently asked questions, you may find the answer for yourself
Meeshri offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment is, you can be assured that our trusted Payment Gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
- Credit card (Visa/ Master/ Amex)
- Debit card (All leading bank debit cards)
- Net Banking (For all leading banks)
- Credit card EMI (in 3,6 and 9 months installments)
- Store credit
- Wire/Online transfer from all major Indian and International banks
Don’t worry! We take the security of your sensitive details very seriously. When it comes to securing sensitive information such as credit/debit card details, we leave no stone unturned.
All transactions are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. The transaction is processed using very secure data encryption, which protects the information from being misused.
Banks now also use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions which provides an additional layer of security through identity verification.
EMI is Equated Monthly Installments. Usually, Meeshri provides EMI facility to all its customers on the purchases of particular amount and mention nominated banks payment method as per disrobe beside the order.
All the Products that have “EMI Available” on the product page can be purchased in EMI’s (3 months to 24 months) depending on the bank.
No, there is no processing fee to avail the EMI option on Meeshri. However, the bank will charge annual rate of interest as applicable.
Once you choose EMI as the payment option, the EMI amount will be calculated and displayed automatically on the payment gateway screen.
- Registered users can check the order details by clicking on “My Orders”.
- Next page will show you all your existing and previous orders placed during the past 3 months. To view older orders, you may select the Start & End Date and click on “Go”.
- Click on the Purchase ID you want to know about.
- Guest users can check the order details by clicking on “Track Order”.
- Enter your Email Address and the Purchase ID and click on “Track” button below.
- You can review your order details on the next page.
Shipping refers to the time taken to obtain the item(s), packing and dispatching. You will find a shipping timeline on the products displayed on our site (E.g. Ships within 2-3 days). This refers to the number of working days it will take to dispatch the product from our end.
The delivery may take few more days depending on the address and the courier company used.
The shipping and delivery time excludes public holidays and Sundays falling during the estimated shipping and delivery dates.
Don’t worry. All items are carefully packaged to avoid any form of damage. We ensure the packaging is waterproof with plastic wrap; and fragile (i.e. electronic) items are safely secured with bubble wrap.
- We provide free delivery on orders valued at Rs. 999 or more.
- Generally, a shipping charge of Rs. 50 will apply if your product cart value is less than Rs. 999.
- This is applicable for the products (“sold by meeshri” and not for any other merchant seller) and if shipping to a single Indian address.
- You will not receive FREE shipping on your order if any eligible items are canceled, bringing the total below Rs. 999.
- Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s eligibility for Free Shipping.
- Delivery time may be affected in case of an address change on an order which has already been shipped.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Shipping at any time.